Develop Your Plan of Attack
The purpose of this course is to provide some of the tools you need to successfully run blinds. They include understanding how to evaluate a blind, how to develop an effective plan to run the blind and the mindset that’s required for success.
This course includes 2 webinars + written instruction and illustrations.
🔹Assessing The Blind
- Map out the blind.
- Understand the factors.
- Understand the elements that will affect your dog's behavior.
- Note the danger zones.
- Note the elements the judge requires you to negotiate.
🔹Develop Your Plan of Attack
- What information to deliver with each cast.
- How significant are the factors?
- A strategy for negotiating each danger zone.
- A strategy to ensure you negotiate the elements the judges require.
- A plan for the finish.
🔹Other Tips, Tricks & Considerations
Give Your Dog the Cast They Need
🔹Understanding the Power of Factors
Learn how the following affect your dog:
🔹Communicating With Your Dog
Learn why & how to effectively:
- Use Your Voice
- Add a Lateral Step
- Determine the Angle of the Cast
- Make Adjustments
To access the course, enter your name, email address, and create a password to log in to the course platform.
Make a note of your email and password so you can log back in whenever you need!
Once you log in, you’ll see Assessing Blinds inside your Training Library.
This is a free resource from me to you!
If you need assistance with the registration process please email [email protected]